Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Face To All The Posts... @ Guide Exhibition

So this weekend was eventful, which is why I have not posted much. Please forgive me and don't cheat on me. Keep visiting the blog, lol...

Had a great time this weekend in Lagos, Nigeria, where I went for an Interior Design Exhibition organised by Guide and Interior Design Association Nigeria (IDAN) @ The Federal Palace Hotel.

It was such a great event as I was surrounded by very lovely pieces of furniture, Home accents and other soft furnishings. All in all, I had a great great weekend.

So here is how I looked @ the Exhibition:

Couldn't resist buying a gold coloured throw pillow @ the event. Great value too... 
Wish y'all a lovely week ahead and keep glowing...
xoxo 

10 comments:

  1. pls help a sister.i like ur skin tone and would like u to prescribe a good product for me.i stay in the east.was using fair&white but it gave me kingsize stretchmarks.i dont really have a particular soap.am light skinned but am gradually fading.am working within a budget of 4k for both soap and lotion.thanks.pls reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. fair and whit should be tossed in the bean asap. the chemicals in the soap and cream are harsh and will do your skin no good. since you have a tight budget for your soap and cream, i will recommend u start using dove beauty soap. this is the only bar soap i would advice u to use, as it has deep moisturisers that will restore your skin's smoothness and glow.
      for your body cream, i would say do not use anything claiming to make u fair/white/lightening. pls stay away from such.
      i recommend any body butter that has shea butter. try Jergens with shea butter. i hope u find these products in the east.. alternatively, i could cargo them to u. u can place your orders by calling 08169000005.

      Delete
  2. thanx alot 4ur response.i've used jergens in a white n green cap container n i was just breaking out.dark neck,patches on my face etc.it seems i av a sensitive skin.d best product av used so far is tracia goat milk shower cream,bought d fake 1 twice in a row n stopped abeg.anyother cream u prescribe ll do.den d dove isit d 1 in a white n blue pack dats about 100naira in shops?thanx again 4responding!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend "Bodyshop" shea body butter. Alternatively, u can use okay body lotion. But pls ensure the dove and cream u buy are not fake. I can't guarantee u will see d real thing in the east. Good luck.

      Delete
  3. If you want to natural cure for acne, you can go to my video : Natural acne remedies

    Welcome to my Video, I offer you a gift to your Health at Description in my video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get Tracia rose from you, d goat milk is too fast working on me

    ReplyDelete