Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

HAVE U CHANGED YOUR BEDDINGS LATELY?




So I have been struggling a bit with the blog, trying to put pictures together and prepare content in order not to make this space a boring place for you all. I am getting there so please bare with me. Like I said in my welcome post, hopefully all my posts will be short, funny and interesting. Without much ado, i proceed to ask, "when exactly did you change your bedsheets?" This aspect is overlooked most of the time and people end up sleeping on the same sheets for over a month! (surprised?)..
Do make the effort to change your sheets as this could help with a good nights sleep, passionate love making( yep, really) and wellness.
Vivabella Designs makes the best cotton sheets, duvets and duvet covers. we also make really soft duvets ranging from single sizes (for kids) to super king size. 
To place your orders, call us on 08033272728 or 08169000005 or just leave a comment on this post. Do check out our next post and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/VivabellaDesignsLtd   

3 comments:

  1. Very summery!
    I am attracted to bright colors, wonder what other visions you will unveil next.
    Creativity is the best gift to man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear. i truly appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete