Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

A face to All The Posts Y'all Been Reading...



So I was out and about making deliveries today. Notice the throw pillows beside/behind? lol.

I enjoy/love what I do. Its fulfilling.

Find time to do what you love, even if you don't make money from it. And if you do make money from it, then thats a great plus.

Also I thought to share this line of thought that I have been having lately, Make hay whilst the sun shines ". I guess we hear it every other day, but this saying runs deep.

Do you need to make an important work decision? Do you want to start up your own business and perhaps you feel scared? I would say, JUST DO IT! Whatever happens in life is a learning curve. Its better to try and fail (and maybe you won't) and try again than not knowing what would have been. Life is a journey and Life is a risk, so why not?

Having said that, I hope y'all had a great day. Don't forget to share your thoughts and ideas
xoxo

1 comment: