Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 25, 2013

A face to all the posts y'all been reading.

I recently got a mail asking me if I use ALL the recipes I post on the blog and how I manage to use everything I put up. So for the benefit of y'all, i will respond openly.

Most of the recipes are recipes that I have tried and tested over the years (before i even dreamt of starting up a blog). Throughout my skin care experience, I have come to realise what recipe/product works for me and what doesn't.

The mistake a lot of people make is that they try to use what every other person is using. Having a good skin can only result from understanding your skin type and the sort of products that can enhance your skin tone, look, colour, etc.

All skin care recipes on the blog are Organic and Natural, therefore, as you try out the recipes, you will be able to understand which one suits your skin better. I hope this helps... And remember, CONSISTENCY is key to achieving a lasting result.

If you have any more questions, its easier to leave a comment as I can reply quicker than when you send a mail.

Hope your weekend is going great, mine has been hectic due to trying to make peoples homes beautiful.

Remember, Vivabella Designs Ltd provides home design and decoration service including Wall painting, Lovely curtains, High quality wooden blinds, Creation of unique pieces of furniture, soft cotton bedsheets and loads more. Call us on 08033272728

I am glad I love what I do.

Hey, here's a face to all the posts y'all been reading.

Enjoy, xoxo...


13 comments:

  1. Your blog is fab please keep it up and dont stop. I have bookmarked ur blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its comments like this that make me want to go on. thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. You are welcome hunnie, il be relocating to naija soon with my husband to be, to be specific Abuja so will defo need your help to decorate my house. Will keep you posted xoxox

      Delete
  2. woooow, just seeing this, ofcourse througg ladi ladun's blog and seeing your skin, i thought to follow this blog... good work! and can i interview you on radio??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, i am so humbled by your comment. thank u

      Delete
  3. Was trying to look for the actual post that inspired me but couldnt find it but just had to say that ever since you wrote about how you use BODY BUTTERS and that is what make keep your skin soft...that day I went and got my hands on a body butter just to see how i would like it and I have to say that I genuinely fell in love almost instantly! I don't know why I didn't know about THE BODY SHOP "BODY BUTTERS" because that is an amazing product! So glad that I have this body to come to to find and learn about different remedies and product to treat my skin!

    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, u are a darling. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
    2. Jess, u are a darling. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
  4. Was trying to look for the actual post that inspired me but couldnt find it but just had to say that ever since you wrote about how you use BODY BUTTERS and that is what make keep your skin soft...that day I went and got my hands on a body butter just to see how i would like it and I have to say that I genuinely fell in love almost instantly! I don't know why I didn't know about THE BODY SHOP "BODY BUTTERS" because that is an amazing product! So glad that I have this body to come to to find and learn about different remedies and product to treat my skin!

    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete